CRC Institute is actively seeking a Behavioral Health Professional - Doctor/MD to join their team in Chicago, IL today!
CRC Institute is seeking an experienced and dedicated Medical Director. This full-time position will lead a pioneering, integrated outpatient treatment program. We have created a unique approach that combines psychiatric medicine, evidence based clinical programming, IV therapies and regenerative and holistic medical therapies to treat substance abuse, addiction, co-occurring disorders, PTSD, depression, and anxiety among other disorders.
The ideal candidate will be enthusiastic, inquisitive, energetic, innovative, and collaborative as well as dedicated to research and learning. As Medical Director, while focusing primarily on psychiatric protocols, you will oversee our fully Integrated team of practitioners and create comprehensive assessments of our patients psychiatric, physical, emotional, and nutritional conditions. The Medical Director will be responsible for the diagnosis, patient medication management, detox protocols, IV therapies and integrated care of patients by creating treatment plans and providing supervision of and in consultation with other clinical staff members.
You will lead the professional and organizational initiatives required to provide our patients with exceptional care based upon their unique medical and psycho-social needs. In this position you will develop, implement, evaluate and oversee the medical practice delivery model in accordance with our goals and programming initiatives and in compliance with the Illinois Department of Health and Human Services guidelines, the regulations of the city of Chicago and the State of Illinois, and the ethical standards of the American Medical Association.
Salary: $150,000.00 - $255,000.00 per year
- Provide patient diagnosis, assessment, detox, and medication management including, if necessary, comprehensive medication management in consultation with the patient’s Primary Care Provider.
- Order, evaluate, adjust, and terminate prescription of medications using sound medical, ethical, and responsible discretion, meeting with the patient to discuss any adjustments in medication or dosage.
- Review and approve a patient’s initial needs assessment and treatment plan.
- Review the completion and appropriateness of all intake documentation, including patient health history (i.e., medications and allergies), drug abuse history and previous treatment failures.
- Conduct ongoing psychiatric and physical assessments, including appropriate blood panel review of patients upon their admission and thereafter on an annual or medically necessary basis.
- Establish Opiate, Benzodiazepine, Alcohol and other detox protocols for both out-patient and concierge detox services as well as establishing a buprenorphine service.
- Determine physiological opiate dependency and patient eligibility for admission to CRC program.
- Oversee all IV therapies such as NAD+, Vitamin and other regenerative protocols.
- Develop and review all medical policies related to patient care.
- Hire, on-board/train and provide performance evaluations for medical staff.
- Provide clinical oversight, direction, and supervision of the facility's medical personnel by leading staff in the performance of delivering medical services and treatment best practices.
- Ensure compliance of all medical staff members to the rules, regulations and bylaws of the Medical Department and staff competence in all applicable policies and procedures of the facility.
- Manage program compliance requirements.
- Assist the CEO and Chief Administrative Officer in the development and maintenance of written objectives, policies, procedurals, organizational plans, and quality assurance programs for medical services, with responsibility to review and update annually.
- Participate in, manage, and communicate on-call responsibilities including providing back up call support when the on-call provider is unavailable.
- Support our mission, philosophy, and goals through leadership in assessing the clinical, medical and risk management needs of the organization as well as participates in the planning, implementation and coordination of medical and health care programs delivered or contracted by the organization.
- Licensed to practice medicine, e.g. Medical Doctor (MD)
- Board Certification is required in Addiction Medicine by ABPM, Addiction Psychiatry or General Psychiatry
- 3+ years in a supervisory position
- 3+ years of experience in addiction medicine with an emphasis on co-occurring disorders is required
- Must have a current DEA in good standing and DATA 2000 Waiver (Buprenorphine)
- Familiarity with JCAHO, OASIS, and other governing bodies.
- Possess complete understanding of all detox protocols.
- Experienced in COVID 19 and other Infection Control protocols.
- Previous experience providing services and exercising leadership in a culturally and linguistically diverse setting, with demonstrated success.
Indeed Hire and CRC Institute are working together to find the best candidate for this job.
By applying, you agree to be contacted by our agent, Indeed Hire, and receive updates via text and phone about your application.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $150,000.00 - $255,000.00 per year
- Addiction Medicine
- supervisory position: 3 years (Required)
- addiction medicine : 3 years (Required)
- JCAHO, OASIS: 1 year (Preferred)
- MD/Medical Doctor (Required)
- DEA in good standing and DATA 2000 Waiver (Buprenorphine) (Required)
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Detail-oriented -- quality and precision-focused
- Innovative -- innovative and risk-taking
- Outcome-oriented -- results-focused with strong performance culture
- People-oriented -- supportive and fairness-focused
- Team-oriented -- cooperative and collaborative