- Assists in the preparation, processing and reconciliation of vendor payments related to utility and rental assistance services. * Assists in the development of effective processes to ensure timely, accurate vendor payments. * Contacts landlords to obtain tax documents and other information needed to ensure the timely delivery of rent payments. * Manages funds expenditures for multi-funded direct service programs using complex database systems. * Reviews direct service/emergency assistance program client applications to ensure compliance with complex federal and state eligibility requirements unique to specific funding sources. * Interacts with subcontractor staff to ensure that applications are accurate and correct. * Performs data entry, and correct subcontractor data entry errors, when required. * Assists in data gathering for state, federal, and community reports. Prepares routine computer generated and customized reports. * Provides customer services to internal and external stakeholders. Resolves client complaints effectively. * Performs various records management duties, filing, and other program administration duties as assigned. ? Community resources and referrals. ? Microsoft Office Program and database management. ? Federal/ state social service programs with complex eligibility requirements. Skill in: ? Oral and written communication. ? Providing exceptional customer services skills. ? Designing templates for data driven reports. ? Managing multi-fund source budget balances. ? Analyzing program data to determine compliance and/or quality. ? Creating and updating Microsoft Office Excel spreadsheets. ? Maintaining detailed financial records. ? Tracking and reconciling data. ? Working in a team environment with multiple priorities. Ability to: ? Multi-task in an high volume work environment with short turnaround time/ deadlines. ? Accurately enter data in a complex spreadsheet and maintain strong attention to detail. ? Learn and interpret complex program requirements, fund source standards, program policies, procedures, and systems. ? Work with organizations which provide services to low-income households. ? Deliver effective, relevant training to subcontractors. ? Establish and foster effective relationships with subcontractors. ? Perform technical, detailed work in reviewing multi-fund source client applications for eligibility determination. ? Deliver effective, relevant training to subcontractors.
Minimum education and/or experience: High School diploma or GED and three years professional office administrative experience. Specialized training, certifications, and/or other special requirements: Must complete a background investigation and fingerprint identification upon hire to secure and maintain a Level 1 DPS Fingerprint Clearance Card.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Pay: $21.00 per hour
- Administrative: 3 years (Required)
- Spreadsheets: 1 year (Required)
- High school or equivalent (Required)
Typical start time:
Typical end time:
This Job Is:
- A job for which all ages, including older job seekers, are encouraged to apply