About Voltaire Design:
Voltaire Design is one of the world's leading companies in saddle manufacturing with operations in over 17 countries. With its heart and primary workshop in the marvelous town of Bassussarry, located in southwest France, Voltaire Design relies on the long French tradition of saddle making. Voltaire Design is the first saddle maker incorporating fashion into its products and also the first environmentally-friendly saddler in the world.
All employees share the same enthusiasm and passion for well-made work and craftsmanship.
Due to growing demand, Voltaire Design is recruiting a new Sport Saddle Specialist for our New England territory.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Represent our brand and develop sales within your territory
- Be present at all selected horse shows, actively searching for new sales opportunities and bringing care to your customers (riders, trainers, barns…) through fittings
- Manage your inventory of saddles and accessories in a careful and organized manner.
- Base salary ($25,000.00) + commission scheme
- Health insurance
- Company car + trailer
- Iphone + Ipad
- Sales training France (two weeks)
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $25,000.00 to $75,000.00 /year
- sales: 3 years (Required)
- Equestrian: 3 years (Required)
- Driver's License (Required)