- General Ledger Reconciliation
- Leadership Experience
- Communication Skills
- Flexible Spending Account
- Pet Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
Namasté Laboratories was founded in 1996 by Gary Gardner. This company was founded to address the health-conscious, multi-cultural consumer market. Namasté is a leader in the ethnic hair care products industry dedicated to identifying holistic, innovative remedies for the healing and renewal of hair, skin and body. This philosophy has made us a leader in natural, therapeutic health and beauty aids.
Full-Line of Benefits Offered (as of job posting date)
PTO, Paid Holidays, Flexible Work Schedule, Medical, Dental, Vision, STD, AD&D, LTD, Basic Life, Voluntary Life, 401k w/ match, Medical FSA, Dependent Care FSA, Transit Account, Parking Account, LegalShield, Accident Insurance, Critical Illness Insurance, Pet Insurance, & Employee Assistance Program.
The Manager of Accounting and Audits is responsible for accurate and timely reporting of financial information; monitoring internal controls; and maintaining the general ledger. Responsibility also includes serving as the liaison between internal and external auditors and the company.
1. Managing the Transaction Finance Team, workflow and approval of work done by the US accounting team and Transaction processing team in India (TPC) on daily basis. Assist in the implementation of the company’s annual budgeting process.
2. Review and approval of bank payments and transaction finance entries
3. Prepare monthly financial statements
4. Preparation and Circulation of Monthly Overhead Reports and variance analysis with budget
5. Preparation of balance sheet and overhead related schedules for Board Review
6. Coordination with International branches for finalization of their accounts.
7. Finalization of Intercompany Reconciliations with TPC team
8. Review biweekly payroll with HR
9. Monitor bank balance and track future rolling cash flow to have investment for additional funds.
10. Maintain the integrity of the chart of accounts and vendor lists and keep that updated.
11. Prepare the Amazon & Walmart sales reports for Namaste and Urban Labs portal for both Dabur Ethnic and ORS products
12. Coordinate year-end audit, prepare/review all audit schedules, confirmations.
13. Interaction with internal auditors and Dabur India group auditors.
14. Liason with Bank and improve process. Working for implementing host to host payment process with bank.
15. Liasoning with insurance broker and detailed review of insurance charges and policies
16. Inventory count coordination with Operations and Inventory auditors
17. Review all disbursements prior to signature by CFO or CEO.
18. Have detailed review for overheads and help management to control overheads.
19. Prepare commission reports and monitor timely payment of commissions
20. Preparation of Monthly consolidated working capital report & capital commitment/Capex report
21. Supervise staff and review any reporting prepared by accounting staff
1. Assist other departments with accounting questions as needed
2. Miscellaneous projects as assigned
Interacts with all organizations in the company. Interaction with auditors, bankers and vendors.
A college degree is required with a major in accounting and a CPA designation is must. Good communication, supervisory skills and the ability to work well with people is essential. Good leadership skills are beneficial. Familiarity with common accounting and spreadsheet software applications is required.
Ability to communicate orally with management, and other co-workers, both individually and in front of a group is crucial. Regular use of the telephone and e-mail for communication is essential.
Sitting for extended periods is common. Necessary to meet monthly closing timelines. Inter Hearing and vision within normal ranges is essential for normal conversations, to receive ordinary information and to prepare or inspect documents. Regular interaction with Dubai and India team.
Good reasoning ability is required to solve a wide range of business problems. Able to apply statistical calculations, analysis of variance, and other analytics as required. Able to understand and utilize financial reports and legal documents to conduct business.
The job is performed indoors in a traditional office setting. Activities include extended periods of sitting and extensive work at a computer monitor and/or calculator.