Remote Technical Support for Digital Webinars - Part-Time Temporary Contract
The Museums Association of the Caribbean (MAC) is seeking a technician to support a planned series of digital webinars.
Application deadline: August 6, 2020
Event Planning (Starting two weeks before event)
- Meets with MAC host to discuss settings, hardware reviews and event flow.
- Provides webinar technical training in advance to panelists and moderators.
- Assists with the scheduling of the rehearsals and confirms that necessary settings have been enabled.
Pre-event warm up (30 min)
- Convenes with the host, panelists, and moderators, 30 minutes before the main event to prepare to go live.
Live Event Support (90 min)
- Provides technical support during the event (mute, chat, video, raise hand etc.), along with monitoring the event logs on the backend for all around technical assistance.
After the Webinar (Up to one week after event)
- Ensures webinar recording is archived and stored both on the cloud and on a MAC external hard drive after the culmination of each event.
- Creates an after-action report for each panel discussion to include attendee and absentee stats
- Sends follow-up emails to attendees and absentees about recording availability
MAC Conversations Webinar
- August 13, 6pm - 7:30pm EST (English)
- August 20, 6pm - 7:30pm EST (Spanish)
- August 27, 6pm - 7:30pm EST (French)
- September 3, 6pm - 7:30pm EST (Dutch)
MAC Annual General Meeting
- November 19, 10am-12:00pm EST (English)
- Proficiency with digital meeting and webinar platforms such as Zoom
- Good communication skills
- Timeliness and responsiveness
For more information about MAC visit our website at www.caribbeanmuseums.com
Job Types: Part-time, Temporary, Contract
Pay: $1,255.00 per year
Hours per week: