Look around. Does it seem like we're nearly everywhere? That’s because we practically are! With 2000+ AT&T stores coast-to coast, Prime Communications is one of AT&T's largest authorized retailers in the United States, and we want you to join us as a Retail Sales Consultant!
A Retail Sales Consultant (RSC) is an ambassador to our extraordinarily large base of customers nationwide. As an RSC, you will serve the customer by demonstrating AT&T’s vast array of products, services and entertainment options, and offering them personal, valuable solutions to fit their needs.
Because we strive for the best, we offer amongst the best. You will be rewarded for your efforts with high earning potential.
compensation in the first year when successfully meeting or exceeding sales goals.
You’ll also be eligible for some or all of our amazing Benefits Packages, such as:
· Ramp-up Bonus in first 90 days
· Opportunity to grow
· Supportive team environment
· Paid Time Off.
· Long/short term/disability insurance
Not to mention some pretty Cool Perks, like:
· Latest devices and discounts on service plans, up to 5 lines
· Using our technology, gain first-hand expertise to share with our customers
· Discounts on accessories and additional AT&T products and services, meaning you will always have access to the latest gadgets around
Your Mission – should you choose to accept it:
· Provide extraordinary customer service by being compassionate towards and understanding their needs
· Build value by offering tailored and thoughtful solutions to fit each person, family or business
· Represent our Company and the AT&T brand with the utmost professionalism and courtesy
· Assist our leaders with store operations and duties
· Cooperate with your fellow RSCs to achieve a team approach to sales and customer service
· Achieve sales benchmarks and milestones (which can lead to that much needed extra $$$)
· Excel in selling AT&T’s products/services, including entertainment, as we are a full-service lifestyle solution
· Work with Company leaders to stand out, serve and succeed within the local community
· Clear communication skills
· Attitude and technical aptitude – having an entrepreneurial spirit speaks volumes
· Commitment to exemplary customer service, honesty and integrity
· Background in retail sales is helpful, but not required
Dedication is always a good predictor of success at Prime Communications. Most Store Managers, were once RSCs, most District Managers were once Store Managers, etc. Join the community and forge your own path today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our Company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $35,000.00 - $60,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee discount
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
- retail sales/customer service: 1 year (Preferred)
- retail sales: 2 years (Preferred)
- Customer Service: 2 years (Preferred)
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- driver's license (Preferred)