Washington – Travel Contract – 13 Weeks – Great Pay, Housing Provided
Alliance Medical Staffing is seeking an Ultrasound Technologist to fulfill a temporary contract travel assignment for a client located in Washington.
Details & Requirements of the Ultrasound Technologist position.....
· Location: Washington
· Start Date: 2/3 & 2/10
· 13 Week Contract with possibility of extension
· Day Shift
· Equipment: Phillips, Siemens 2000
· Ultrasound Experience Required
· General, DVT, Carotids, OB
Benefits of the Ultrasound Technologist position.....
· Company provided housing options available
· Housing Stipends available (your choice)
· Travel Stipend and Transportation Bonus available
· 40 Hours per week + Overtime Opportunities
· Weekly Pay & Free direct Deposit
· Work with a proven team of expert Health care recruiters....
· We are always available and with you every step of the way!
ALLIANCE MEDICAL STAFFING –CAREER meets ADVENTURE!!!
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary, Contract
- Ultrasound: 1 year (Preferred)
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Detail-oriented -- quality and precision-focused
- Stable -- traditional, stable, strong processes
- People-oriented -- supportive and fairness-focused