Ruff Ryders is seeking Interns with the following experience:
- Administration Assistant
- Studio Engineer
- Social Media Management
All of these positions will allow you to learn the ropes within a music business organization through administrative support and assistance on projects.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Varies depending on the position that you are applying for:
- Undertake administrative tasks, ensuring the rest of the staff has adequate support to work efficiently
- Manage phone calls and correspondence (e-mail, letters, packages etc.)
- Support budgeting and bookkeeping
- Calendar management for office and corporate staff
Social Media Management
- Help with development and implementation of social media strategies to increase views, traffic, and engagement on social media
- Develop creative content for Ruff Ryders social media platforms
- Keeping up with current events in hip hop and rap culture
- Graphic design experience strongly preferred but not required
- Packaging products and preparing them for shipping
- Management of inventory to ensure that all stock is accurate
- Providing accurate weekly report of inventory
Please be pursuing a degree in communications, media studies, accounting, or business with prior experience in those fields.
In the cover letter section please specify which internship opportunity you are applying for.
Preference to those located local to Westchester and surrounding area however other boroughs are also strongly encouraged to apply.
Qualifications and Skills
Impeccable Communication Skills
Associate Degree or Higher
Job Types: Part-time, Internship
- Music industry: 1 year (Preferred)