University Physicians' Association is seeking qualified applicants for Patient Service Representative for office in West Knoxville.
Job duties include:
- Greet patients in friendly and timely manner
- Ensure that patients complete necessary forms required for the electronic health record and billing office
- Maintain patient demographic and insurance information; verifies insurance eligibility and collects co-pays
- Ensures good patient flow through practice by timely processing of patients as they arrive at front office
- Answer patient inquiries regarding patient registration information or billing questions
- Refers patient inquiries regarding medical care or treatment to medical assistant or physician
- Schedules patients with appropriate physician
- Document scanning into electronic health record
- Other duties as assigned
Must have at least 6 months-1 year of previous medical office experience.