To all Agencies/Vendors: We do not accept agency resumes. We are not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
To all Candidates: Due to nature of the job, this role require US Citizen or US Green card. This role requires authorization to work for any employer in the US without visa sponsorship.
We are actively seeking a Senior Java J2EE Full Stack Developer for a Contract to Hire (C2H)opportunity. This position is located in multiple locations in Texas
What You Will Be Doing
- Build digital solutions and know your way around both server side and client-side code
- Perform analysis of all received documentation and architectural diagrams
- Participate in requirements, design, and configuration working sessions
- Facilitate in the implementation and adoption of new frameworks, tools and technologies
What You Need for this Position
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, another technical field.
- Minimum 8+ years of hands-on experience in developing software applications using Java J2EE
- Extensive experience with Web-Services (SOAP/RESTful) and Spring boot.
- Experience integrating with backend services like JMS, J2C, ORM frameworks (Hibernate, JPA, JDO, etc), JDBC.
- Extensive experience with processing XML/JSON data, AJAX
- Experienced with SQL/ RDBMS, NoSql, database design, writing and tuning queries.
- Experience in manual and automation testing with selenium, cucumber, JMeter, Postman, etc.
- Experience with Linux/UNIX systems and the best practices for deploying applications to those stacks
- Experience writing build scripts using Python, Unix Shell (bash,ksh) or perl
- Ability to implement container based APIs using a container frameworks OpenShift, Docker, or Kubernetes.
- Experience with working on Websphere 8.5 platform and or Jboss 7 EAP
- Experience with Kibana or splunk for application monitoring
- Familiarity with networking, caching, CMS and CDN technologies.
- Experience with cloud platform services and application development using AWS, Azure or GCP
- Knowledge of Agile methodologies
Job Type: Contract
- J2EE: 8 years (Preferred)
- processing XML/JSON data, Ajax: 5 years (Preferred)
- AGILE methodology: 5 years (Preferred)
- AWS, Azure or GCP: 2 years (Preferred)
- Java: 8 years (Preferred)
- SQL/ RDBMS, NoSql, database design, writing/tuning queries: 5 years (Preferred)
- Web-Services(SOAP/RESTful), Springboot: 5 years (Preferred)
- JUnit, Selenium, Cucumber, Postman: 5 years (Preferred)
- Gradle, GIT, GitHUB, GITLab, SVN, JIRA and Maven: 5 years (Preferred)
- JMS, J2C, ORM frameworks (Hibernate, JPA, JDO, etc), JDBC: 5 years (Preferred)
- OpenShift, Docker, or Kubernetes: 3 years (Preferred)
- Kibana or splunk for application monitoring: 2 years (Preferred)
- Websphere 8.5 platform and or Jboss 7 EAP: 3 years (Preferred)
- writing scripts using Python, Unix Shell (bash,ksh) or perl: 3 years (Preferred)
- US Citizen or US Greencard (Required)