Territory Sales Rep
Pre-settlement Legal Funding Company, USA
PLEASE READ CAREFULLY BEFORE APPLYING! IF YOU DO NOT HAVE THE REQUIRED QUALIFICATION OF SPECIFIC EXPERIENCE IN THE PRE-SETTLEMENT FUNDING INDUSTRY, DO NOT APPLY!
The Account Manager meets established sales goals in promoting products to practicing personal injury attorneys. The Account manager will be supported in this initiative with tools and promotional resources designed to have high local impact. The successful professional will achieve sales goals and demonstrate the ability to target and manage their territory.
Job Type: Commission
Along with a results-oriented mindset, self-assurance, and an engaging manner, the ideal candidate:
MUST HAVE SPECIFICALLY PRE-SETTLEMENT LEGAL FUNDING SALES EXPERIENCE EITHER CURRENTLY WORKING AT, OR SOLD FOR A PRE-SETTLEMENT LEGAL FUNDING COMPANY WITHIN THE LAST 5 YEARS. NO APPLICATIONS WILL BE CONSIDERED WITHOUT THIS. IF YOU DO NOT HAVE THIS SPECIFIC EXPERIENCE NO EXCEPTIONS WILL BE MADE AND AGAIN WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED.
- Must speak fluent English
- Warm leads are provided for you (NO COLD CALLING)
- Appointments Set For You
- Very Generous Residual Pay Structure
- On Target Earnings 100k-250K (Easily Achievable)
- Excellent account management selling experience.
- Outstanding customer service experience required.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication, interpersonal and public speaking skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and negotiating skills; ability to adapt to changing work priorities.
- Must be a quick learner.
- Strong track record of success.
- Ability to work independently.
- Proficiency with PC-based office computers, including familiarity with Microsoft Word, Salesforce CRM, Excel required
- Responsible for meeting quota on assigned accounts within the territory on a quarterly, semi-annual, and annual basis.
- Communicate with Office and underwriter daily.
- Develop strong relationships with law offices.
- Based on assigned territory goals, be able to develop call plan for the week/quarter ahead, and work with Sales Director to review and agree to final plan.
- Responsible for delivering in office sales presentations to attorneys.
- Demonstrate outstanding product knowledge.
- Where applicable, assist in the management of complications at assigned accounts.
- Proactively communicate on a weekly basis; provide regular updates on accounts, and customer situations.
- Maintain company standards involving ethical and moral character while professionally representing the company.
- Prospecting using provided sources and taking initiative using LinkedIn, other social media platforms, etc.
- Find and develop prospects by heavy networking, referrals, business development through support organizations, and Centers of Influence.
- Proficiency with PC-based office computers, including familiarity with Microsoft Word, Salesforce CRM, Excel, PowerPoint required.
- Comply with all company and HR policies.
We are equal opportunity employers, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Job Types: Full-time, Commission
Salary: $100,000.00 to $250,000.00 /year
- sales at a PRE SETTLEMENT LEGAL FUNDING COMPANY ONLY!: 1 year (Required)