JOB SUMMARY: Continuously exemplifies the Greenwood Communities and Resorts (GCR) mission, values and customer service philosophy of GCR in job performance and in relationships to others. This position is responsible for helping to ensure the cleanliness and quality of all the resort rental units.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Maintain quality and cleanliness of all the rental units of a world class resort.
- Report all safety issues and secure all locations for safety.
- Ensure integrity of every rental unit, addressing issues in a timely manner.
- Assist in facilitation of the check-in and checkout communication process with the front desk.
- Help maintain up-to-date on an annual basis the evaluations of the rental units.
- Perform basic maintenance requests as needed.
- Oversee special projects as requested and/or needed by the Director of Property Management, Housekeeping Manager or General Maintenance Manager.
- Meet outside contractors, and deliver supplies as needed.
GENERAL QUALIFICATIONS: EXPERIENCE, KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS:
- Must be well organized, detail oriented, self-motivated and able to handle multiple tasks and meet appropriate deadlines.
- Must have excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Must have some general IT knowledge.
- Must have strong analytical ability and proven leadership of personnel through completion.
- Must have demonstrated knowledge of housekeeping and guest services.
- Must be able to communicate orally with team members, co-workers, employees , contractors and guests in order to obtain and provide useful information.
- Learn quickly and retain knowledge in order to acquire skills and maintain technical competencies.
- Must be able to lift / carry heavy items.
WORK ENVIRONMENT: Generally pleasant environment, continuing interruptions and some stress in working to meet deadlines
Job Type: Full-time
- relevant: 1 year (Preferred)
- housekeeping/cleaning: 1 year (Preferred)
- hotel: 1 year (Preferred)
- driver's license (Required)
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off