Monitors and controls all warehouse/receiving stock movements to ensure that the system’s perpetual inventory correctly reflects the actual physical inventory.
· Service the shipping window / dispatch drivers, with proper BOL paperwork.
· Record on the Master transportation schedule all the dock traffic completion
· Answer all phone calls in a cordial, customer service oriented manner take messages and, file paperwork if needed.
· Reply to e-mails, faxes and inter react with the following areas such as customer service, other warehouse / production from different mission foods locations, vendors, dock scheduler, and JB Hunt logistics.
· Create back orders for all intercompany shipments.
· Create and process all Weber inbounds, STO’s and advice via e-mail of any load ready to go.
· Know and be familiar with all company finish goods products codes.
· Be able to control plant operations, which have a direct effect on the shipping department.
· Close and process all the pending orders in SAP clearing all the screens below daily.
· Notify the Warehouse Supervisors and / or Manager of any problems, which may occur ensuring the established operating procedures regarding inventory control, dock traffic and, paperwork process.
· Conduct cycle counts, on any given day to check inventory status.
· Assist with the samples distribution and fed ex freight.
· Complete all the orders with deliveries instead of loading confirmations,
· Process all the outlined routes from the bake sheet daily 67 report.
· Conduct all activities in a safe and sanitary manner.
· Verifies GMP’s and Safety standards are maintained at all times and takes action and/or follow-up when deficiencies are noted.
· Ensures all food safety principles and legal requirements have been applied effectively.
· Participates in monthly communication meetings with supervisor, lead, and management.
· Provides suggestions to improve processes, procedures and department to meet company goals.
· Maintains a positive and constructive work environment within the department as well as with other departments and promotes teamwork.
· Ensures compliance with the HACCP program and AIB gold standard.
· Conducts work in a safe manner, observing all safety requirements.
· Must work various shifts and hours including weekends and holidays, as needed.
· Assist in training of new personnel.
· Other duties, as assigned.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
Education: High School Diploma or GED
Certifications: [Insert Certification title here.]
Experience: 1-3 years clerical exp.
Shipping/Warehouse Environment Preferred
Any equivalent combination of related education and/or experience may be considered for the above.
Ability to LIFT _50__ LBS.
ABILITY TO READ/Write
Complex Problem Solving
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $15.00 to $18.00 /hour