Launchedin 2012, Younique is a disruptive, peer-to-peer e-commerce platform thatenables its community of independent distributors (known as Presenters) toleverage social media to market and distribute Younique’s line of innovativebeauty products. Younique offers high-quality cosmetic and skin care productsvia its approximately 1,250,000 active Presenters, selling in 13countries.
The company's operating model is customer-centric,designed to prioritize customer experience. Younique recently entered into a strategic partnership with Coty, Inc.(NYSE: COTY)
Younique is a mission-first company, committed touplifting, empowering and validating women everywhere. The company was foundedto support the Younique Foundation, a public charity aimed at providing healingfor adult survivors of childhood sexual abuse.
We are lookingfor vibrant, empathetic, hardworking, self-sufficient applicants who love beingempowered to assist our customers and presenters. Younique Customer Careoperates 24/7 and we are looking for full time German speaking agents. You willbe supporting our customers and presenters via email, chat, live message, andphones. We are open Internationally and are looking for German speaking applicants.
Come work in afriendly, family-oriented environment where we treat our employees by ourmission statement to Uplift, Empower, and Validate one another.
Tier 1 Agents
- Assist Independent Presenters and Customers in a friendly and professional manner, via email, chat, live message, and phones in the following areas:
- Compensation Plan questions
- Shipping changes or questions
- Virtual Party questions
- Product questions/suggestions
- Technical support
- General account questions
- All other customer service needs
- Resolve product or service problems by clarifying the customer's complaint, determining the cause of the problem, selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem, expediting correction or adjustment, following up to ensure resolution.
- Seek assistance from Tier 2 Agents or Team Leads if Agent does not feel they have sufficient knowledge or training to best assist the Customer.
- Attend all trainings and pass associated tests to achieve Tier 1 Agent qualifications.
- Meet metrics set by leadership.
- Speak fluent German
- High school diploma or GED
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including ability to effectively communicate with internal and external customers
- Ability to type a minimum of 35 words per minute with 90% accuracy
- Ability to work independently and to carry out assignments to completion within parameters of instructions given, prescribed routines, and standard accepted practices
- Familiarity with basic usage of web browsers and email
- Ability to multitask and problem solve using the available tools and information
- All applicable Customer Support skills: documentation, listening, conflict resolution, phone etiquette, information analysis
- Exhibit advanced interpersonal skills
- Associate degree
- Ability to type at least 50 WPM with 90% accuracy
- Familiarity with desk.com or similar case handling programs
- Excellent computer proficiency (MS Office – Word, Excel, and Outlook)
- Previous experience with cosmetics or MLM company
Working Conditions & Physical Requirements
- Agents work at cubicles on desk chairs with two monitors. Chairs of different styles and supports of various types can be provided.
- Ability to sit at computer for six+ hours.
- Ability to use a computer monitor for six+ hours.
- Ability to lift 25 lbs.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $15.00 to $18.50 /hour
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
- Flexible schedule
- Parental leave
- Professional development assistance
- Tuition reimbursement
Communication method(s) used:
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable -- more reliable than spontaneous
- Detail-oriented -- would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture
- Innovative -- prefers working in unconventional ways or on tasks that require creativity
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Detail-oriented -- quality and precision-focused
- Innovative -- innovative and risk-taking
- People-oriented -- supportive and fairness-focused
This Job Is:
- A good fit for applicants with gaps in their resume, or who have been out of the workforce for the past 6 months or more
- A good job for someone just entering the workforce or returning to the workforce with limited experience and education
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma