Discover careers that change the world and further advancements in defense, technology, and engineering today at Northrop Grumman. Use your experience to grow your career and support our global customers with the technology, systems, and solutions they need to enable their missions on the front lines and secure our world every day. With Northrop Grumman, you'll discover a culture built on diversity, respect, and above all teamwork. Together with our group of experts across the technical spectrum, you'll discover opportunities to make a difference in our world and start solving some of the world's most critical problems in the most innovative ways.
Northrop Grumman Defense Systems is seeking experienced Principal Intelligence Analysts for our client's operational requirements on a mission focused program within a challenging, dynamic setting located in the Northern Virginia Area.
Successful candidates in this position will collaborate with a diverse group of individuals across the intelligence community and directly contribute to processes that shape government policy. You will conduct in-depth research, perform rigorous time sensitive analysis, and distill this analysis into actionable insights. You will collaborate with peers and partners worldwide in support of operational activity related to your research.
These positions are contingent upon customer approval and successful clearance crossover. A current TS/SCI with Polygraph is a must have and the positions are located in Northern Virginia Area
- Bachelor's Degree and 5+ years of relevant professional experience, or Master's Degree and 3 years of relevant professional experience, or High School Diploma and 9 years of relevant professional experience (within the sponsor's organization or other relevant Intel Community organization) in lieu of degree.
- 3 years of experience conducting intelligence analysis and reporting.
- 3 years of experience simultaneously manipulating multiple sets of data to derive inputs for intelligence packages.
- Availability for TDY travel, if necessary.
- Ability to support 24/7 operational efforts, on an as needed basis.
- Current TS/SCI clearance with Polygraph.
- Understanding of the Intelligence Community, their partners, and supporting/driving intelligence operational activities.
- Experience and understanding of research and analysis methodologies in support of the intelligence
- Extensive use of tools specific to the end customer.
- Experience of customer's report writing standards and through various reporting methods.
- Ability to work independently and as a team member.
This position is contingent upon customer approval and successful clearance crossover.
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.