Virginia Retina Center is currently searching for an initiative-taking, goal oriented, and career minded Patient Service Coordinator. Service excellence is centered on quality patient care and relationships and is the responsibility of all employees.
What are we looking for in a candidate?
We are looking for a candidate who is a friendly and positive team member. We are fast paced, so you have to be ready to hustle. The candidate must be compassionate not only with our patients, but with their coworkers as well.
- Welcome all patients and visitors by greeting them with a friendly demeanor
- Data entry of patient demographics, insurance information, etc.
- Check patients in and out
- Collect co-pays and outstanding balances
- Scan insurance cards, IDs, and patient documents
- Schedule appointments
- Answer phones, screen calls, take messages and return phone calls as directed
- Perform other related duties, as appropriate
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $16.00 - $20.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
All patients and staff members are required to wear a mask, common surfaces are cleaned regularly.
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Leesburg, VA: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Customer service: 1 year (Preferred)
- Computer skills: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: One location