Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities — we're just getting started.
Facebook is seeking a Recruiting Project Coordinator to join our technical staffing team. The web is shifting from a vast encyclopedia of information to a social environment that reflects our real identities and the relationships and information we care about. Facebook is at the forefront of that change. We’re looking for dynamic people that get excited by big questions and hard problems. Sound like you? This position is located in Menlo Park, California.
Work closely with the M&A recruiter, integration managers, and hiring managers to customize and carry-out acquihire interview loops.
- Communicate professionally and maintain a high-level of confidentiality at all times both internally and externally.
- Schedule and manage fast turn-around loops, delivering a great recruiting experience.
- Plan logistics for candidate travel & the candidate expense process.
- Greet and host candidates during their onsite visit.
- Run monthly acquisition hire reports.
- Perform administrative duties as required to support the corporate development team.
- Stay highly organized, prioritizing multiple functions and tasks while managing work time efficiently.
- Lean in always, and remain flexible to the needs of our clientele.
- Continually work with the team to develop and improve processes.
2+ years of experience working as a Coordinator
- Experience working on projects from inception through completion
- Experience working with Microsoft Outlook
Flexible, communicative, team player that is detail oriented and has outstanding interpersonal skills
- Interest in contributing to the Facebook mission and goals
- Comfortable with ambiguity in a fast-paced environment