This position is responsible for coordinating the In-Home Services Department and ensuring the quality of services ordered. This position will be responsible for conducting a face-to-face visit or telephone calls with all clients, process all request for services , conduct satisfaction surveys, conduct in-office and in-facility meetings with Elder Care Advocates, conduct trainings, and market the program to the community. This individual will interact with staff from throughout the Foundation, clients, elders and their loved ones, and service providers throughout the community.
Strong written and oral skills in addition to computer skills:
- Bachelor’s degree and a minimum of 2 years experience working with the geriatric population
- Ability to communicate effectively in the community.
word processing, spreadsheet accounting and database and power-point programming experience.
Strong organizational skills and the ability to work independently.
Must have a valid FL driver’s license, clean driving record, auto insurance and reliable transportation to travel throughout the community.
Must successfully pass a level II background and drug screen.
Working conditions/Physical Requirements:
- Contact clients in the Transitional Care Program for a face to face visit and completion of a satisfaction survey.
- Meet with the Geriatric Care Managers for all contracts on a monthly basis for referrals and communication.
- Work with the referral manager and Aging True program managers to ensure quality of services.
- Develop a marketing strategy to increase the number of contracts and referrals. Conduct the marketing strategy.
- Process all referrals and follow up to ensure service delivery.
- Other duties as assigned by the supervisor.
- Business hours are Monday through Friday, 8:30 a.m. – 5:30 p.m.
- Must be able to remain in a stationary position frequently. May require sitting at a computer for up to 8 hours a day.
- Frequently will move about the office to access file cabinets, office equipment, etc.
- Constantly operates computer and other office equipment such as a calculator, copy machine and printers.
- Frequently communicate with clients who have inquiries or questions. Must be able to exchange accurate information in these situations.
- The person in this position may occasionally move equipment weighing up to 50 pounds for various needs. Seldom works in outdoor weather conditions. Frequently in client home settings.
- Must be available to travel and make travel arrangements on behalf of Aging True.
- Will receive pre-service and orientation training on operational aspects of Aging True.
- Will receive annual in-service training as required by position.
Anyone with these skills who is interested in a challenging and highly rewarding work experience where every day provides an opportunity for growth is encouraged to submit a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the Subject Line “In Home Services Manager“.
AGING TRUE IS AN AFFIRMATIVE ACTION EMPLOYER
AGING TRUE IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
AGING TRUE IS A DRUG FREE WORKPLACE