Do you want to be part of a fast-paced environment, supporting the growth of cutting edge technology in cloud computing?
Silverline employees are passionate about what they do. We're a diverse group of cloud technology professionals with the same goal: to make our clients' lives easier through technology and we have a good time while we're at it! Silverline is a Salesforce Platinum Cloud Alliance Partner focused on delivering robust business solutions leveraging cloud-computing platforms. Silverline was listed #1 among small and medium size companies in the annual Glassdoor Employees' Choice Awards, a list of the Best Places to Work in 2018. Come be a part of our team!
In this role, you will primarily work in the sales cycle, alongside the Solution Sales Account Executive to understand the client need, consult on best practices & creating and presenting solution option(s) to maximize client value and deliver success.
As a Sales Architect, you will align Silverline's services and assets to client needs in order to achieve the best solution and partner fit for the client. Sales Architect candidates should have deep experience with the Salesforce Platform and how it can deliver strategic value to clients. The Sales Architect owns the solution construction including the engagement approach and technical components presented to the client. The Sales Architect is responsible to leverage internal Silverline expertise to ensure the solution and approach including associated assets, estimates and durations align to Silverline's best practices.
As leaders within Silverline, the Sales Architect is expected to take ownership or materially influence the successful outcome of specific objectives to move Silverline forward. These objectives may include practice, industry and domain leadership, development of internal tools and best practices, as well as forging relationships within Silverline and 3rd party vendors.
- Team player with ability to work and communicate effectively with cross-functional teams across sales, delivery, marketing, etc.
- Attend and drive client scoping meetings to elicit high level client need, objectives, success metrics and boundaries for engagement
- Ability to understand KPI or impact of engagement outcome on the client's business
- Define client engagements via roadmap construction or project scope and estimate
- Ability to position non-technology portions of an engagement example: change management, experience design, managed services, business process re-engineering, training, etc.
- Ability to position existing Silverline Assets and identify new candidate Assets to drive further acceleration of sales cycles and Silverline competitive advantages.
- Address a wide range of detailed technical topics with prospects leveraging resident experts as needed
- Assist in writing proposals, statements of work and responses to RFP's / RFI's
- Ability to tailor implementation approach to fit client need as appropriate for a successful outcome.
- Ability to tailor communication to both technical and non-technical audiences, including demo as appropriate.
- Ability to articulate Silverline's value proposition and delivery approach
- Perform necessary research around third-party technologies, tools and applications being proposed as part of a solution
- Participate in Account Management as needed
- Connect with customers to become a trusted advisor
- Collaborate with the Silverline sales team to identify and drive new services revenue
- Partner with the Silverline Services Account Executive to take joint ownership of assigned accounts/opportunities
- Provide informal mentoring to customers and other Silverline employees
- Achieve and maintain assigned technical certifications and credentials
- Must be confident, resourceful, flexible and exhibit initiative
- Team player with ability to work and communicate effectively with cross-functional teams ( sales, delivery, marketing, etc.)
- Strong communication (verbal & written) and persuasion skills
- Must have a deep understanding of Salesforce.com applications, platform and how it can be used to solve customer business objectives
- Experience with multi-cloud Salesforce implementations and the ability to articulate the synergies that occur when leveraging multiple Salesforce clouds in a solution
- Must understand Salesforce integration options including when to position 3rd party integration platforms
- 5+ years experience implementing projects on the Salesforce Platform
- 7+ years of hands-on experience and knowledge of web-based system processes
- Experience with roadmap construction and articulating transitional states included in the roadmap
- Experience with custom application development including project delivery leadership (technical lead, business lead or project management)
- Experience with Agile, Scrum or adjacent delivery methodologies
- Concentration or expertise in Financial Services or Health Care preferred
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or Engineering preferred