- Prepare paperwork for shipments, including domestic, international, and air, schedule carriers and notify customers of shipments.
- Track shipments for delays and discrepancies and review.
- Manage all overnight/rush shipment requests and pickups at customer locations.
- Manage all internal shuttles and customer pickups at Bethlehem.
- Provide rate quotes for all Custom Critical shipments, plan shipments for best delivery options/cost. Make recommendations for consolidation, packaging, and optimization of carriers.
- Maintain DOT, Regulatory and Internal Policy compliance through training and review of all shipments leaving the facility.
- Manage incoming shipments and receive items for internal use in JDE.
- Work with QA on incoming shipments requiring incoming inspection for release.
- Support customer service with customer issues and order entry errors.
- Maintain shipping supply inventories including boxes, labels, placards etc.
- Responding to shipping inquiries for both internal and external customers
- Timely completion of all data entry requirements, JDE final amend, Ship Confirm, E-status updates, receiving returns, customer account balance etc.
**SNVA Ventures is a proud equal opportunity employer. We cherish diversity and harbor inclusivity. Any discrimination on basis of race, religion, color, nationality, gender, sexual orientation or other applicable legally protected characteristics is forbidden.**
Job Type: Temp-to-hire
Salary: $24.00 - $28.00 per hour
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
Work Location: On the road