Drupal Web Developer
The Company: Async-Nu Microsystems is looking for a Drupal Developer with specific knowledge and experience using Drupal 8.
Async-Nu Microsystems offers a competitive salary, benefits, and generous paid time off.
We’re looking for a Drupal Developer who takes a creative approach to problem-solving, that creates ways to push design and develop digital solutions. A self-starter who’s comfortable with collaboration with a diverse set of colleagues. Curiosity, creativity, and initiative are key.
You’ll be responsible for analysis, technical design, implementation, test-driven development, and deployment of products using Agile principles. You’ll help to clarify scope and specifications and provide and evaluate alternative options for implementing user-focused digital solutions.
Salary is negotiable.
- Experience in Drupal 8
- Experience developing enterprise-class Drupal solutions
- Experience developing comprehensive test suites using frameworks and developing and executing quality assurance (Q/A) tests including Q/A automation and test-driven development.
- Experience developing to 508 compliance standards
- Experience using JIRA Service Desk (or similar) ticketing program
- Experience with Agile Development (Scrum Methodology)
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field
- 5+ years of experience developing software/digital products
- Experience with Drupal sites on enterprise-wide systems
- Familiarity with continuous integration (CI) and continuous delivery (CD)
- Solid organizational skills, including time management and prioritization, and ability to grow leadership responsibilities
- Strong written and verbal communication abilities
- Strong attention to detail
- Local to the MD/DC/VA area
Job Type: Full-time
- HTML5: 1 year (Preferred)
- Drupal 8: 5 years (Preferred)
- United States (Preferred)