Hope you are doing well!
We have a very urgent requirement with our direct clients, please go through the job details do send us updated resume and feel free to reach me on 940 255 6770.
Salesforce Lead developer
Location: Memphis, TN
Fulltime/Contract W2 Only
- Work with internal stakeholders to understand requirements, build functional design documentation, and develop technology solutions that align with business needs.
- Design, develop, test and implement highly customized Salesforce applications leveraging the Lightning Component Framework.
- Maintain existing codebase and identify opportunities for performance and feature improvements.
- Troubleshoot technical issues and resolve bugs reported by users.
- Produce and maintain technical design documentation.
Job Qualifications :
- Experience using agile development methodology to conceptualize and deliver software.
- Must have contributed to at least one major Salesforce project from discovery to go-live
- Strong programming skills, with the ability to review, debug and provide feedback on development work completed by others
- Salesforce.com Lightning development experience for Service Cloud and Community Cloud
- Declarative customization including the creation of Flow, Process Builder, Approval Processes, Validation Rules, Workflow rules, Reports and Dashboards
- Experience in deploying large scale Salesforce applications using change sets.
- Experience migrating data from source to Salesforce using Dataloader and advanced SOQL.
- Strong Experience consuming and providing (SOAP + REST) web services in Salesforce.
- Exposure to Standard/Custom object creation, validation rules, etc is required
- Salesforce developer and administrator certifications
Thanks & Regards,
Sampath N | Technical Recruiter
Phone: 940 255 6770 (O) | 469-701-9662(M)
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
- Salesforce: 1 year (Preferred)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Paid time off
- Monday to Friday
- 8 hour shift
- Temporarily due to COVID-19