The Sleep Technician/Trainee will provide over-night diagnostic and therapeutic polysomnography services.
Duties include but not limited to:
1. Perform hook-up for sleep testing.
2. Prepare and calibrate equipment.
3. Over-night monitoring and/or treatment via PAP therapies.
Minimum education and experience requirements:
1. High School graduate or equivalent.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $16.00 - $18.00 per hour
- 10 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Night shift
- Weekend availability
Supplemental pay types:
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- Sleep Technician: 1 year (Preferred)
- CPR Certification (Preferred)
Work Location: In person