Looking for a Career Pathway to move you in the right direction. Portable Practical Educational Preparation – (PPEP, Inc.) is one of the largest non-profit multi-service agencies in Arizona with an extensive reach into the southwestern United States and abroad. Come join our team of dedicated employees and make a difference in our domestic and international communities! PPEP offers competitive wages and a comprehensive benefits package, along with a wide range of programming that is diversified, rich in heritage, imbedded in the community, and has developed community partnerships who are invested in helping people improve their lives.
PPEP Tec High School is looking for an enthusiastic and dedicated High School Teacher in the Casa Grande Area. Be a part of the team in one of Arizona's largest charter school systems.
- Bachelor’s degree in a field relevant to the curriculum.
- Current Arizona K-12 Teaching Certificate OR ability to meet ADE definition of Highly Qualified by either 24 hours in an approved subject area or passing scores on an AEPA exam.
- Ability to obtain and maintain a valid IVP DPS Fingerprint Clearance Card.
Must be able to see a computer monitor.
Must be able to stand for long periods of time.
Must be able to lift twenty five (25) pound
Must apply at www.ppephiring.org
PPEP INC. IS AN EEO EMPLOYER - MINORITIES/WOMEN/VETERANS/DISABLED
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $38,000.00 - $42,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Teaching: 1 year (Preferred)
- Teaching Certification (Preferred)