Our visualization designers provide the commercial sales force with compelling tools to secure new business and maintain existing customers through the preparation of custom renderings and custom floor designs. They also provide renderings for various marketing departments. We can fill this position as a Designer 1 or 2 -depending on experience. Please note this position is located in Cartersville, GA and operates on a hybrid schedule (3 days a week in office) and 2 days remote.
- Read and interpret architectural plans for use in Visualization Services.
- Work as part of Shaw’s Visualization team to generate high-quality 2D and 3D renderings using both floor plans and room photography.
- Self starting - must be able to work under pressure and keep to deadlines in a fast paced production/ design environment.
- Creation of installation guides that accompany renderings
- Translate schematic design documents to conceptual drawings, by creating and developing designs; that reflect the existing architecture
- Must be able to interpret and execute on redlined documentation/ revision direction.
- Work closely with team Project Managers on assigned projects.
- Maintain positive relationships with internal partners and provide exceptional customer service.
- Stays current with company product lines & market trends to understand competitive landscape
- Ability to create ‘idea starters’ expressing practical application of brand product lines.
- Organize and manage working files using team standard
Designer II ‐ in addition to the Designer I skillset
- Maintain positive relationships with customers, sales reps and internal partners and provide exceptional customer service.
- Progressive ability to interpret design direction taken from customer requests & requirements.
- Build a knowledge base in the appropriate use of our product lines
- Art direct or partner with graphic designers in the completion of projects
- Review completed work for quality control
- 1-3 years of visualization experience
- Read and interpret architectural plans
- Ability to come into the office 3 days a week
- Degree in Architecture/ Interior Design or related field preferred, or equivalent experience
- 1 year minimum experience (3 years preferred) with recent version(s) of Adobe Photoshop, knowledge to include image sizing, layers/ layer management, creating masks, image effects, filtering & merging, using paths, patterns, creating/duplicating lighting effects, perspective & color management.
- Experience with Adobe Illustrator and InDesign Preferred but not required
- Working knowledge of 2d & 3d modeling programs - AutoCAD, Sketch-up and Revit a Plus
- A good understanding of 3d/drawing perspective
- Execute Action Plan
- Build Customer Satisfaction
- Adapt and Change
- Build Trusting Relationships
- Learn Continuously
Job Type: Full-time
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible schedule
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- Retirement plan
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Cartersville, GA 30120: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
Work Location: Hybrid remote in Cartersville, GA 30120