$500 Sign On Bonus after 500 hours worked - in addition to your normal hourly wage.
We are looking for full and part-time Cashiers who enjoy working with the public and have a friendly, outgoing personality. As a team-oriented company, we seek an individual who can be flexible with work hours (seeking 2nd and 3rd shift associates). The ideal candidate is dedicated to providing exceptional customer service and displays a positive attitude when interacting with customers and employees.
What we offer:
- Full Time Work
- Flexible Schedule
- Locations on the Busline
- Benefits for Associates who work 30+ hours
- Advancement Opportunities - We are Growing and Love to Promote from Within.
What we Require:
- 18 years of age or older.
- Basic Math Skills
- Ability to Read, Write, Speak and Understand English.
- Ability to lift 10 pounds frequently and up to 50 pounds occasionally.
What you'll be doing:
- Greets customers in a friendly manner as they enter the store. Provides fast and efficient service. Thanks the customer.
- Rings customer sales using an electronic cash register. Receives money, gives correct change. Refunds cash for returned merchandise and/or exchanges merchandise.
- Assist with shift change by counting money in cash drawer at the beginning and end of a shift.
- Uses special equipment to process specialty products, such as money orders, credit card purchases, checks and lottery sales and redemption’s.
- Check identification for restricted sales.
- Checks and replenishes stock on food service supplies such as cups, lids condiments, napkins, straws and stirrers.
- Cleans and sanitizes all equipment used for service or stocking food service products using the three sink method.
- Cleans all areas, using proper cleaning procedures and materials, including (but not limited to) counter tops, microwaves, shelves, floors, windows, cooler doors, food service equipment, restrooms and parking lots.
- Cleans and empties trash containers.
- Stock shelves and cooler, rotates and front faces stock. Removes all damages and out of code merchandise from the shelves. Price merchandise according to price book.
- Check in vendor deliveries as needed using company guidelines.
- Complete bad merchandise form.
- Assumes other duties and responsibilities as assigned to accommodate store operational needs
Application QuestionsYou have requested that Indeed ask candidates the following questions:
- How many years of Retail experience do you have?
- Are you willing to undergo a background check, in accordance with local law/regulations?
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: Up to $12.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Commission pay
- Signing bonus
- Retail: 1 year (Preferred)
- Customer Service: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: One location