- Stand out from the other applicants by completing and passing the 45 min. job simulation assessment at the end of this application. A completed assessment will help move you forward in the interview process.*
Pay starting at $16.00 per hour plus monthly incentive potential!
If you are skilled in customer service and love to help people find solutions, this may be a great fit for you! You'll be helping our customers while working in a fun team environment. You'll leave at the end of the day feeling like you made a difference. As an Ally team member, you'll be contacting Ally auto loan customers to remind them about late or missed payments, getting the facts about the reasons for delinquency and helping customers bring their accounts current by negotiating payment arrangements.
We offer the respected history of a great brand and excellent benefits. The team receives extensive training with an emphasis on compliance, and negotiating and selling skills to ensure collection routines are consistent and based on industry best practices.
What You'll Do
You will work quickly and accurately to contact customers to determine a reason for payment delinquency and negotiate payment commitment while maintaining a professional nature. Using a computerized system for tracking, information gathering, and troubleshooting, you will complete phone calls to meet required performance standards and metrics. Maintaining strict confidentiality, you will respond to customer inquiries via telephone, Shaw workflows, CRTS and/or e-mails within an established time frame. You will document all accounts accurately, clearly and concisely noting the reason for hardship and potential repossession loss as well as adhere to all state and federal laws in the handling of accounts
What You'll Need
- HS diploma or equivalent required
- Prior experience in financial services or similar industry preferred (Associate's or Bachelor's degree in business or related field may be used as a proxy for experience)
- Skip tracing skills preferred
- Attention to detail coupled with professional phone etiquette
- Good follow up and persuasive negotiation skills
- Strong ability to identify potential loss situations and make appropriate recommendations to mitigate loss
- Ability to work a flexible schedule which may include weekends, holidays and overtime as necessary to meet business needs
- Completion of an assessment is required to be considered for this role
What's in it for You?
Ally offers employees a comprehensive benefits program that is designed to meet your needs both professionally and personally. Ally's compensation program offers market-competitive base pay and bonus pay potential based on achieving personal and company goals. Plus, we offer 4 weeks of paid time-off with an emphasis on work-life balance (prorated based on start date). Other work-life integration benefits include: parental and caregiver leave, adoption assistance, backup child and adult/elder day care program, child care discounts, tuition reimbursement, LifeMatters® Employee Assistance Program, subsidized and discounted Weight Watchers® program and other employee discount programs. To learn even more about working at Ally, visit www.allycareers.com.
Ally is an Equal Opportunity Employer
We extend equal employment opportunities to qualified applicants and employees on an equal basis regardless of an individual's age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy status, marital status, military or veteran status, genetic disposition or any other reason protected by law.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled