EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
Prefer B.S. in Behavioral Health, Psychology, Social Work, or related field and at least two years positively referenced work history in human services field.
40 hours each week, Tuesday through Saturday schedule
This position provides person-centered support in a team environment to clients in the Residential Rehabilitation Program. The focus is on teaching skills and accessing resources for recovery and independent living. It includes daily monitoring of clients’ self-administration of medications, providing needed transportation, meeting productivity measures and daily documentation requirements.
- Mental health and/or psychiatric rehabilitation experience and/or knowledge sufficient to understand client needs.
- Interpersonal skills sufficient to establish productive working relationships.
- Demonstrate ability to teach independent living skills.
- Physical mobility and dexterity to manage the environment in the event of an emergency.
- Ability to lift and carry up to 30 pounds.
- Read, write, and speak English well enough to communicate with others and maintain documentation in accordance with agency and accreditation standards.
- Computer skills sufficient to enter the required data and documentation.
- Pass the agency’s background check.
- Clean driving record to support insurability by the agency’s insurance carrier.
- Valid driver’s license and ability to drive legally and safely transport clients in own vehicle if needed.
- Work related use of a vehicle carrying minimum of 100/300/50 liability insurance.
Job Type: Full-time
- Human Services: 2 years (Preferred)
- Driver's License (Required)