KNAPP is a global company with 35 subsidiaries and is one of the world market leaders in warehouse and manufacturing logistics and automation with over 3,800 employees worldwide. Founded by Gunter KNAPP over 60 years ago, the company remains a close knit, privately held company with strong values, diversity and a commitment to the environment and community in all our locations.
As a leading-edge solutions provider known for its innovation, development and adoption of modern technologies, KNAPP provides one-stop, custom-designed intralogistics solutions in health care, retail, apparel, food, manufacturing and ecommerce sectors. Our clients experience results that are flexible, resource efficient, ergonomic and self-learning. The company’s North American headquarters are in Atlanta, GA. For more information, visit www.knapp.com
Assist and provide a range of legal support to Corporate Counsel, General Counsel and other Knapp Departments as directed.
- Review, edit and prepare draft legal documents including non-disclosures, LOIs, change orders and proposals.
- Complete forms and gather supporting documentation for work visa applications.
- Monitor deadlines and prepare state contractor license applications and renewals.
- Prepare written reports and correspondence.
- Build and maintain databases and files.
- Request certificates of insurance as needed by various Departments.
- Work closely with the human resources team to coordinate tasks and provide support.
- Provide administrative assistance to Corporate Counsel, General Counsel and CEO, as needed.
- Prepare expense reports.
- Bachelor’s degree, associate degree or certificate program in paralegal studies.
- 1-2 yrs. of exp working in a legal, corporate or other office setting.
- Experience preparing legal documents and understanding legal language and terminology.
- Strong proofreading/editing skills required.
- Relevant computer knowledge and experience.
- Experience with immigration law strongly preferred.
Working Conditions and Environment:
- Research skills
- Planning and organizing
- Information monitoring
- Strong communication skills
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Commitment to confidentiality
- Ability to handle multiple tasks of varying priority
Overtime, as needed.
Professional office and customer site etiquette is required at all times.
sitting for long periods of time, standing, walking, speaking, visual acuity, finger dexterity, listening, reaching at arm’s length, and lifting up to 25 pounds
- Premium Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Paid Vacation & 9 Holidays
- Retirement Plan
- Flexible Spending Account
- Life Insurance
- Short & Long Term Disability
- Employee Assistance Program
- Company Events & outings