Maintain responsibility for project management support towards the delivery of next generation Cyber capabilities and services to a multitude of Federal Civil Agency clients. Provide support to the Request for Service (RFS) execution lead in establishing and managing the individual RFS project cost, scope, schedule, risk, and quality delivery of capabilities, services, and deliverables associated with the RFS. Work with supporting teams, including Architects, Engineers, Data Integration, Project Cost Office, Contracts, Procurements, and Quality Officers to ensure timely and quality delivery of capabilities and services throughout the period of performance. Provide input to executive-level reports delivered to the clients on a monthly, quarterly, and annual basis around cost, schedule, scope, and quality metrics and service objectives. Facilitate discussions with key stakeholders across DHS and Agency on project statuses, working sessions, technical exchange meetings, and milestone reviews. Develop and train deputy RFS leads and project expediters to grow and enhance their expertise as project managers.
- 4+ years of experience with program or project management work in an IT environment, including financial management, schedule management, risk management, scope management, and staff planning
- Experience with leading a team of skilled engineers, architects, requirements analysts, test engineers, and IT and Cyber practitioners
- Experience with various system engineering life cycle methodologies, including Waterfall, Spiral, and Agile
- Experience with analyzing project-specific financial metrics to conduct accurate financial forecasting and projections and monitoring actuals against plan
- Experience with Microsoft Project
- Ability to lead discussions with various stakeholders to conduct strategic planning, define business objectives, prioritize goals, and mitigate risks
- Ability to obtain a security clearance
- BA or BS degree
- Experience with scheduling tools preferred
- Experience with Cyber technologies and capabilities, including continuous monitoring, incident response, advance threat hunt, secure Cloud and mobile capabilities, ongoing assessment, Network Access Control, and Threat Hunting
- Experience with Federal Risk and Authorization Management Program (FedRAMP), Information Security Continuous Monitoring (ISCM) strategy, Federal Information Security Management Act (FISMA) compliance, and other Cyber policies
- Experience with ForeScout, IBM BigFix, Splunk, RSA Archer, Carbon Black Protection, Tenable Nessus, and Elasticsearch a plus
- Possession of excellent oral and written communication skills
- MA or MS degree
- PMP, Security +, CISSP, or related Certifications
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
We’re an EOE that empowers our people—no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other protected characteristic—to fearlessly drive change.