Moxie Solar is seeking to add enthusiastic Solar Consultants to our team.
The dynamic pace of our company requires its employees to innovate daily. Adaptability and the capacity to respond to rapidly changing business needs is critical. The ideal candidate will be ready to “Moxie Up” and take on the challenges of a renewable energy future as part of the Moxie team.
A qualified applicant will be motivated to work in an entrepreneurial setting, and be passionate about green energy and other environmental causes. Excellent business communication and computer skills are a must.
In our rapidly growing company, there will be significant opportunities for upward mobility within the organization, potentially in both the North Liberty office and other Moxie Solar locations.
- Solar Consultations: Prepare and deliver assessments, complete financing, complete sales documents, and update Salesforce for all appointments.
- Lead Generation: Identify target markets, canvassing, and making initial contact with potential residential, commercial, agricultural, nonprofit, and municipal customers.
- Relationship Management: Follow up with Moxie employees and contractors, clients, and potential customers in a timely fashion.
- Calendar Management: All appointments whether personal or professional are to be appropriately input on the calendar in order to maintain department organization.
- Information Distribution: Attend seminars, trade shows, and other events as a representative of Moxie.
- Administration and Reporting: Appointment outcomes and mileage are to be reported daily. Salesforce updates and sales documents are to be completed, uploaded, and distributed to all applicable parties the same day as the appointment.
- Make a positive impact on the environment and support the mission of Moxie.
- Additional tasks as needed and assigned.
- Prior sales and/or customer service experience required
- Valid driver's license and insurance
- Ability to travel as needed
- Strong organizational skills
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment
- Experience with either Microsoft Word or Google Docs
- Intermediate spreadsheet skills, either Microsoft Excel or Google Sheets
- Highly deadline-driven and internally motivated to succeed
- Willing to commit to extra hours when necessary for time-sensitive projects
- Experience with SalesForce is preferred*
- Compensation is commission based.
- Medical, vision, and dental insurance after 60 days of employment.
- Short and Long Term Disability insurance available after 60 days of employment.
- 401K with match after one year of employment.*
MOXIE is the premier solar and energy savings company. We offer custom start-to-finish solutions for our commercial, agricultural and residential customers. MOXIE placed nationally on the INC 5000 Fastest Growing Companies list and Solar Power World's 2018 and 2019 Top Solar Contractors list. The company continues to grow at an impressive trajectory by offering an unparalleled standard of excellence to both its customers and employees. Our mission at MOXIE is to obsessively lead the change to a sustainable world.
Please visit our website at MoxieSolar.com to learn more about our work and our team!
Job Type: Commission
Salary: $50,000.00 to $200,000.00 /year
- relevant: 1 year (Preferred)
- Driver's License (Required)
- Other forms
- On the road
- Multiple locations
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Professional development assistance
This Job Is:
- A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma
- Open to applicants who do not have a high school diploma/GED
- A good job for someone just entering the workforce or returning to the workforce with limited experience and education
Company's Facebook page: