The Workforce Management Advisor, Retail Scheduling will implement and maintain strategic initiatives which enable scheduling colleagues each week in our nearly 10,000 retail stores!
In this role, you will partner closely with our systems team, corporate partners, external vendors, and field teams to promote adoption and evolution of our best-in-class scheduling system (mySchedule) and downloadable colleague app (Employee Self Service). You will drive colleague engagement with the tool through robust communication strategies, reporting insights, and more.
You’ll play a key role in programs and initiatives, such as myTeam Health, to help better meet the needs of our colleagues and customers. You will be an expert in our scheduling practices and processes and will share that knowledge throughout the organization.
YOUR KEY JOB RESPONSIBILITIES WILL BE:
1. Drive results in the existing scheduling system and related programs (e.g. mySchedule, Employee Self Service) (30%)
2. Develop and implement key new initiatives (e.g. centralized scheduling, field user WFM dashboard) (30%)
3. Provide support and education related to our scheduling systems to corporate or field leadership (20%)
4. Align and influence the priorities with senior leadership of the business unit leadership (10%)
5. Support ad hoc requests for insight or analysis from corporate partners and field leadership (10%)
This position is based out of office in Woonsocket, RI.
- 3+ years of experience in Retail operations or related areas (Operations, Workforce Management, Technology)
- Ability to travel up to 10%
- CVS store manager or pharmacist experience
- Strong collaboration and relationship building skills
- Experience with the software development lifecycle or working closely with an IT function
- Project management and/or IT processes
- Ability to learn and understand computer and technical processes
- Ability to solve problems quickly and strategically
It’s a new day in health care.
Combining CVS Health and Aetna was a transformative moment for our company and our industry, establishing CVS Health as the nation’s premier health innovation company. Through our health services, insurance plans and community pharmacists, we’re pioneering a bold new approach to total health. As a CVS Health colleague, you’ll be at the center of it all.
We offer a diverse work experience that empowers colleagues for career success. In addition to skill and experience, we also seek to attract and retain colleagues whose beliefs and behaviors are in alignment with our core values of collaboration, innovation, caring, integrity and accountability.
CVS Health is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Gender/Ethnicity/Disability/Protected Veteran – we highly value and are committed to all forms of diversity in the workplace. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities. We comply with the laws and regulations set forth in the following EEO is the Law Poster: EEO IS THE LAW and EEO IS THE LAW SUPPLEMENT. We provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you require assistance to apply for this job, please contact our Advice and Counsel Reasonable Accommodations team. Please note that we only accept applications for employment via this site.
If technical issues are preventing you from applying to a position, contact Kenexa Helpdesk at 1-855-338-5609 or firstname.lastname@example.org. For technical issues with the Virtual Job Tryout assessment, contact the Shaker Help Desk at 1-877-987-5352.