Conduent is the world's largest provider of diversified business process services with leading capabilities in transaction processing, automation, analytics and constituent experience. We work with both government and commercial customers in assisting them to deliver quality services to the people they serve.
We manage interactions with patients and the insured for a significant portion of the U.S. healthcare industry. We are the customer interface for large segments of the technology industry and the operational and processing partner of choice for public transportation systems around the world.
Whether it's digital payments, claims processing, benefit administration, automated tolling, customer care or distributed learning - Conduent manages and modernizes these interactions to create value for both our clients and their constituents. Learn more at www.conduent.com .
- Responsible for initiating and influencing relationships with key leaders/stakeholders as well as senior strategists, planners, designers and operational business partners during the design management and implementation of business change. Responsible for developing and monitoring IT strategy; accountable for the alignment of Conduent Information Management (XIM) with the underlying profitability drivers of the business goals and objectives. Accountable for the delivery of value and solutions in one or more business areas, as well as managing change initiatives in the business area(s). Accountable for the delivery and management of investment and sustaining base portfolios.
- Recognized as an expert within the organization, both within and beyond own function
- Contributes to the development of strategy
- Anticipate internal and/or external business challenges / regulatory issues
- Recommend process, product or service improvements
- Decisions are guided by functional strategies and priorities
- May include international accountability; and may include some global scope/accountability
- Progression to this level is typically restricted on the basis of business requirements
Conduent is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, gender identity, gender expression, sex/gender, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, medical condition, use of a guide dog or service animal, military/veteran status, citizenship status, basis of genetic information, or any other group protected by law. People with disabilities who need a reasonable accommodation to apply for or compete for employment with Conduent may request such accommodation(s) by clicking on the following link, completing the accommodation request form, and submitting the request by using the "Submit" button at the bottom of the form. For those using Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox please download the form first: click here to access or download the form .
IM Business Relationship Management
United States-North Carolina-Morrisville
Yes, 25 % of the Time