Neenah Paper, Inc. is actively seeking an experienced Customer Service Manager for our Fine Paper and Packaging business, operating out of the Neenah Service Center located in Neenah, WI. The CSM oversees the Customer Service team and ensures that customer expectations are met to the highest level and develops strategies to exceed in service beyond the competitive market. This person is responsible for providing innovative leadership, developing market strategies, implementing state-of-the-art technologies, and partnering with other functions to drive continuous customer service improvement.
It is critical for the desired candidate will be transformational, solutions-driven, effective in the implementation and use of technology, while also focusing on managing efficient and effective processes from customer inquiry through invoicing.
As a Customer Service Manager on our team you will:
- Maintain a high level of professional and ethical standards in all business transactions.
- Serve as Subject Matter Expert (SME) to all customer and client segments.
- Build relationships to gain customer confidence and loyalty.
- Deliver prompt and professional solutions for the Customer Service Team.
- Act as a change agent and seize opportunities for improvements that add value to the customer and Neenah.
- Work as a liaison between other functional areas including Planning, Transportation, Warehousing, Sales and Marketing to ensure consistent service to all customer segments.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge on customer business areas and understand the competitive landscape.
- Maintains an intimate knowledge of customer accounts, pricing, and inventory programs with an emphasis on understanding customer needs to facilitate efficient asset planning, short-term sales forecasting and identifying unusual order activity.
- Complete knowledge of our product offerings.
- Work safely, effectively and efficiently.
What you need to be successful in this position:
- Bachelor’s Degree required.
- 8+ years of customer service experience preferred.
- Supply chain experience strongly preferred.
- Customer service technology experience strongly preferred.
- Willingness to challenge the status quo and facilitate different perspectives to drive solutions.
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written.
- Familiarity with Oracle ERP or other large systems is a distinct plus.
Neenah Paper, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we do not discriminate against any employee or applicant due to race, ethnicity, gender, religion, national origin, veteran’s status or on the basis of disability. We are committed to having a diverse workforce that reflects the communities we serve.
Indeed Hire and Neenah Paper, Inc. are working together to find the best candidate for this job.
By applying, you agree to receive text updates about your application.
Job Type: Full-time
- Oracle ERP or other large systems: 5 years (Preferred)
- customer service: 8 years (Required)
- supply chain: 8 years (Preferred)
- customer service technology: 5 years (Required)
- Driver's License (Required)