Join Aya Healthcare, a winner of multiple top workplace awards!
The Recruitment Coordinator will support Travel Nurse Recruiters by providing exceptional customer service and will act as the liaison between nurses and internal departments while our Travel Nurse Recruiters are unavailable. This is an entry-level role with tremendous potential for upward mobility into a Travel Nurse Recruiter role. This position is the perfect chance to jump start your career and grow within a thriving company.
Who We Are:
Our passionate, creative and talented employees are transforming the healthcare staffing industry. We are among the largest and fastest growing healthcare staffing companies in the country. In fact, we've grown an average of 90% per year over the last 5 years! We value our employees and recognize and reward hard work. We are obsessive about creating great experiences for our clients and employees. We have fun while we work and achieve our goals. We are changing the landscape of the healthcare staffing industry and are looking for like-minded individuals who want to make an impact.
We Are Looking For Team Members Who Are:
- Self-motivated and achieve goals
- Obsessed with creating great experiences for our clients
- Outside-the-box thinkers
- Career oriented with a desire for advancement
- Enthusiastic about being part of an organization that recognizes your talent
- Support, assist, and back up our Travel Nurse Recruiters when they are out of office or unavailable, creating a seamless experience for our healthcare providers
- Effectively prioritize a Recruiter's Travel Nurse candidates that are actively searching for jobs and match appropriate open positions at our client facilities
- Communicate with Travel RN's via phone, email and text
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and maintain a sense of urgency
- Strong motivation to achieve results and meet recruiting goals
- Strive for continuous improvement and rapid career advancement
What We Offer:
- Bachelor's Degree
- Some experience in sales, or in a metrics-driven environment, strongly preferred
- Obsessed with creating great experiences for travel nurses
- Results-oriented mindset with a drive to achieve success
- Incredible work ethic
- Strong motivation for career growth and advancement
- Ability to work in fast-paced environment and maintain a sense of urgency
- Opportunity for growth and advancement
- Free premium medical, dental, life and vision insurance
- Generous 401K match
- Nutritionist on staff available for personal consultations for all employees
- Celebrations! We hit our goals and reward ourselves. Company sponsored happy hours, birthday parties, rewards trips and team building events are always on the horizon.
- Unlimited PTO – we believe in travel and time off!
- Access to continuous training and development