If you are a Project Manager/Estimator with experience, please read on...
With an office in Grand Rapids, we are an industry-leading concrete construction company that has been around for over 80 years!!
Currently, we're looking for a Project Manager/Estimator who has experience with concrete projects such as cast-in-place concrete, pour-in-place concrete, structural concrete, tilt-up, tilt-slate, and/or tilt-wall. In addition, this candidate will also have experience with commercial and/or industrial projects.
What's In It for You
- Competitive Compensation Contingent on Experience
- Health Benefits
What You Need for this Position
- Project Management experience
- Estimating experience
- Experience with concrete projects such as cast-in-place concrete, pour-in-place concrete, structural concrete, tilt-up, tilt-slate, and/or tilt-wall.
- Experience with commercial and/or industrial projects
- Experience with scheduling
- Four-year educational degree (Plus)
What You Will Be Doing
- Enforce safety procedures
- Verify subcontractor certificates of insurance
- Assure work quality - set standards for quality control
- Prepare necessary reports (e.g. timesheets, work orders, daily reports, and invoice approval)
- Document and complete all punchlists in a timely manner
- Proactively identify design deficiencies, schedule concerns, and other project-specific issues
- Attain a thorough and complete understanding of the Prime Contract, all subcontracts, the drawings and specifications
- Enforce safety protocols to ensure job site consistently meets or exceeds OSHA safety standards
- Maintain appropriate documentation throughout the project including but not limited to change order logs, RFI logs, and submittal lots
- Conduct a take-off by owning all items from take-off software through identifying and quantifying all necessary concrete scope items
- Determine estimated labor and materials required to complete the work
- Generate an accurate, detailed, and organized customer proposal to include correct scope, terms & conditions and accurate bid pricing breakdown
- Ensure that estimators and project coordinators understand their task assignments and use the processes and tools properly
- Follow up with general contractors on the status of previous bids and upcoming projects
- Validate that accurate and detailed information was provided to the operations team to plan for execution
Top Reasons to Work with Us
1. Highly motivated team
2. Competitive salary
3. Room for growth
So, if you are a Project Manager/Estimator with experience, please apply today! -
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.