SRF Consulting Group, Inc. is one of the Midwest’s leading planning, engineering, and landscape architecture firms. Our award-winning projects range from designing bridges and highway interchanges to planning state-wide transportation systems to revitalizing neighborhoods and urban spaces. We are seeking a Survey Crew Chief for our Minneapolis or Saint Paul, MN location.
- Responsible for managing a field survey party of 2 persons for right of way, design and construction surveys for highway, municipal, and roadway projects
- Direct and perform field activities, scheduling work, and maintaining equipment
- Oversee surveying projects and dealing effectively with project team
- Two-year civil technology degree; minimum 5 years’ experience in construction surveying, topographic and boundary surveys, and right of way surveys
- Experience operating Trimble GPS and Robotics
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment and possess strong analytical skills
- Ability to lift and carry up to 50 pounds, stand / walk for long periods of time, and to work in a variety of outdoor weather conditions
- Valid MN Driver’s License
- Ability to perform civil engineering technician work and CADD while not engaged in survey work is preferred
Our employee-owned company offers professionals a dynamic work environment and a competitive compensation package, including medical/RX, dental, life, disability, and other valuable voluntary options; a strong focus on staff development; 401(k) and ESOP (Employee Stock Ownership Plan).
SRF Consulting Group, Inc., is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer.