Full Desk IT / Technical Recruiter
- Do you have a 4 year degree and 2-7+ years of recruiting experience?
- Are you bored / unhappy with your current company?
- Not happy with your current career path or the opportunities that are available to you?
- Do you want to work for a firm where you can make a difference and chart your own growth professionally and monetarily?
- Do you want to be able to earn on the sales side along with the recruiting side?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, let’s talk.
We are working with a firm who has experienced rapid but sustainable growth. They need to bring on recruiters to help handle the volume so they can continue to grow and expand the business.
Who you are and What You Need to bring to the Table
- Bachelor’s Degree (MUST HAVE)
- 2-7+ years of Recruiting experience
- You are a competitive and positive individual with a desire to match candidates with their perfect career opportunity
- You are highly ambitious and possess strong critical thinking skills
- You are self-motivated and able to thrive with little direct supervision
What They Offer
- Fantastic compensation packages – competitive base salary and an aggressive/unlimited commission plan
- An excellent PTO plan
- Access to mentors/upper management and one-on-one training to learn industry knowledge and recruiting tactics
- Medical, and Dental insurance as well as Life and AD&D Insurance and 401k plan. There is also an EAP offering!
- Professional recruiting environment with the opportunity for advancement – they promote from within
Because this is a fulltime permanent position and the client does not provide sponsorship, if you are on any type of visa or you will require sponsorship, now or in the future, we cannot considered you for this role.
Job Type: Full-time
- Technical Recruiting: 2 years (Required)