South County Pharmaceutical / Dietary Supplement manufacturing firm is seeking a Human Resource Coordinator.
This role requires a BA in Human Resources or a related field and 2-3 years of experience working in HR.
The ideal candidate will have excellent interpersonal skills (verbal and written), be customer service oriented, knowledgeable of local, state, and federal employment laws, have proficient computer skills, have the ability to maintain confidentiality and handle highly sensitive information, have strong organizational skills, have project management skills and be able to multi-task in order to meet deadlines, and have the ability to both work independently and work effectively as part of a team.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Recruitment of personnel and coordination with temporary employment agencies and management to meet staffing needs
- Conduct new hire orientation for employees and follow up with employees on all required electronic enrollments and/or paperwork including processing new employees into the HR/Payroll/401K systems
- Oversee all safety and GMP training for new employees and temporary workers
- Process any changes to employment information in HR/Payroll/401K systems
- Ensure annual 401K mailings and enrollments for newly eligible employees are processed on a timely basis
- Create and maintain all personnel files
- Assist managers and supervisors with any HR related issues such as training, discipline, etc.
- Keep all relevant policies, manuals, forms and required postings up-to-date
- Effectively respond to employee inquiries on a timely basis
- Respond to any workers’ compensation claims and maintain required injury/OSHA logs
- Coordinate annual meetings for open benefit enrollments, 401K, etc.
Compensation and Benefits:
- Salary is commensurate with experience
- Benefits package includes: health insurance, life insurance, 401K and profit sharing plan.
Interested candidates should reply with their resume and salary requirements.
Job Type: Full-time