Provide a DoD client with Network Modeling and Simulation (M&S) and support DoDIN Operations. Use M&S tools, including OPNET and Riverbed to simulate DoD SATCOM and Tactical Networks, such as building and using complex simulation models for UHF, EHF, WGS, and MUOS. Build large complex network models using M&S tools, including Joint Communication Simulation System (JCSS), R, and MATLAB.
- 5+ years of experience with IP networking and troubleshooting
- Experience with network modeling tools, including Riverbed and PNET
- Experience with building simulation models in OPNET and Riverbed using C/C++ and MATLAB
- Experience in working with various RF systems, including DoD SATCOM and Tactical communication systems
- Experience with various wireless network protocols, including MANET
- Knowledge of TCP/IP and related protocols
- Secret clearance
- HS diploma or GED
- Possession of excellent oral and written communication skills
- BA or BS degree in CS, Computer Engineering, or EE preferred
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information; Secret clearance is required.
We’re an EOE that empowers our people—no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other protected characteristic—to fearlessly drive change.