Strike Drywall & Acousticals, LLC is a family owned construction company that specializes in commercial and residential drywall, metal studs, painting and basement remodeling. Our staff consists of the owner and office manager, front desk receptionist, estimator/project manager and project coordinator. Experience managing office functions for a general contractor (ideal) or subcontractor is preffered.
-1+ years construction office experience.
- Strong organization and communication skills; detail-oriented and conscientious.
- Good typing skills; proficient in MS Word and Excel; able to work swiftly and accurately through various small office projects.
Desirable but not required
- Spanish language
- Work with subcontractors to ensure paperwork is in order including contracts, CCB status checks, insurance certificates, and lien releases.
- Track and process invoices for subcontractors and material providers; review invoices and change order requests against contract documents; code invoices to expense categories.
- Create and maintain a log to track material selections (ie. metal studs, drywall, FRP, paint…), upgrades, and change orders.
- Prepare and update a phone/contact list for subcontractors and material suppliers.
- Answer phones; copy, scan, fax and file documents; maintain professional appearance and cleanliness of the construction office.
- Keep office stocked with office supplies (ie. paper, toner, furniture…); post required items at the jobsite (ie. minimum wage flyer, CCB #, first aid kit, fire extinguisher…); run occasional errands for office supplies…
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
- customer service: 1 year (Preferred)
Hours per week:
Typical start time:
Typical end time:
- Running errands
- Stocking supplies
- Sorting and sending mail
- Answering and routing phone calls
- Managing social media
- Greeting visitors
- Processing payments
- Expense reports
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable -- more reliable than spontaneous
- Detail-oriented -- would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture
- Adaptable/flexible -- enjoys doing work that requires frequent shifts in direction
- People-oriented -- enjoys interacting with people and working on group projects
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Outcome-oriented -- results-focused with strong performance culture
- Stable -- traditional, stable, strong processes
- Team-oriented -- cooperative and collaborative