Part-time | Temporary | Commission
Full Job Description
We are currently looking for a work at home 1% commission dispatcher, so that your income goes up the harder and smarter you work.
This is non employee, (1099) straight commission work, you will work remotely. Excellent earning potential for the right fit, need some Trucking industry experience and good communication skills.
Your home office workspace will need to include good internet, PC and phone, cell or landline and basic working knowledge of office software such as word, excel etc.
You may set your own schedule and hours. If interested its very important to please reply with some work skills background and/or your updated resume.
Job Types: Part-time, Temporary, Commission
Pay: $0.00 per hour
Hours per week:
Typical start time:
Typical end time:
This Job Is:
- Open to applicants who do not have a high school diploma/GED
- A “Fair Chance” job (you or the employer follow Fair Chance hiring practices when performing background checks)
- A good fit for applicants with gaps in their resume, or who have been out of the workforce for the past 6 months or more
- A good job for someone just entering the workforce or returning to the workforce with limited experience and education
- A job for which all ages, including older job seekers, are encouraged to apply
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma