WHO WE ARE
AgReliant Genetics is a leader in seed research, production, and quality focused on providing trusted seed solutions that help farmers grow.
Created July 1, 2000 as a joint venture between two of the world’s largest independent seed companies, KWS and Limagrain, AgReliant Genetics is now one of the fastest growing independent seed companies in the industry, ranked as the third largest corn seed company in the U.S., and operates one of the largest research programs in North America.
At AgReliant Genetics we have a unique multi-brand strategy that gives farmers across the U.S. and in Canada access to our products, regardless of geographical location or operation size. Through our seed brands – AgriGold®, LG Seeds® and PRIDE Seeds® – and our digital ag platform Advantage Acre®, AgReliant Genetics demonstrates commitment to our vision by developing meaningful relationships, delivering valuable seed solutions, and providing an excellent customer experience.
OUR CULTURE & OUR PEOPLE
AgReliant Genetics is dedicated to fostering a diverse and inclusive workplace. At every level, our people are an essential part in maintaining our values and furthering our growth. We pursue individuals who demonstrate commitment, excellence, integrity, safety and innovation in their work.
At AgReliant Genetics you have the opportunity to be part of a culture where we value our employees’ passion and believe in giving people the space to navigate challenges, invent solutions and excel in a rewarding career.
You can learn more about AgReliant Genetics and our brands at agreliantgenetics.com or by following @AgReliant on Facebook and Twitter.
This PCR Associate will provide support to the Product Development and PCR Team. The PCR Associate will coordinate trials, lead the PCR packaging process, and evaluate PCR trials as assigned by the Product Development Manager. Interaction with AgReliant brands and Research will be required.
1. Responsible for maintaining the highest level of confidentiality, customer service and professionalism
2. Responsible for projecting a positive image of the PCR Team and AgReliant Genetics
3. Responsible for Wisconsin and northern Illinois PCR trial evaluation and seasonal product notes
4. Manage and evaluate PCR trials and other experimental trials as needed
5. Responsible for set-up of Product Development nursery projects
6. Learn Pilot and Research Databases
7. Oversee PCR packaging duties as well as seasonal temporary employees
8. Collect product notes throughout growing season
9. Coordinate and participate in PCR plot tours as assigned
10. Communicate with the AgReliant brands to understand product needs
11. Be able to work under tight deadlines and complete work on time
12. Be knowledgeable about AgReliant germplasm
13. Ability to travel to counter season locations for PCR production
14. Preparation of reports used for promotion of new products
15. Other duties as required
Duties and responsibilities may be revised as needed by the Corporate Product & Development Manager either verbally and/or in writing.
B.S. degree in an agricultural field preferred; excellent planning and organization skills; ability to plan and manage multiple projects completely and accurately; attention to detail; strong communication skills required, knowledge of MS Office preferred
Ability to work required hours; ability to lift 60 lbs.; ability to work in both field and the office as required; requires overnight travel; must have valid driver’s license and meet MVR guidelines of the company.
AgReliant Genetics, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. We value and openly welcome diversity at AgReliant. Diversity and inclusion is a key part of our strategy for long-term success.