Apply expertise in physical security analysis for Army headquarters organization staff. Analyze physical security policies, doctrine, incidents, and trends to make recommendations to senior leaders on physical security program execution. Apply analytical techniques to installation reports, higher headquarters taskers, requests for information, and data calls. Summarize analysis in spreadsheets, slide decks, and written reports for senior leaders and present the products individually, in small groups, at training events, and conferences and workshops. Collaborate with uniformed and civilian government staff, other contractors, installation protection staff, and other stakeholders. This position requires the ability to travel up to 25% of the time and is located in San Antonio, TX.
- 5+ years of experience in a professional work environment
- Experience as a DoD installation or physical security analyst
- Experience with analytical capabilities in Microsoft Excel and Access
- Experience with conducting mission assurance assessments
- Knowledge of DoD physical security guidance and requirements
- Secret clearance
- BA or BS degree and 18+ years of experience with Army installation or physical security programs or MA or MS degree and 10+ years of experience with Army installation or physical security programs
- Ability to complete the Army Conventional Physical Security Course within 180 days of hire
- Experience in a DoD headquarters-level staff organization
- Army Conventional Physical Security H3 Certification
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information; Secret clearance is required.
We’re an EOE that empowers our people—no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other protected characteristic—to fearlessly drive change.