Junior Python Developer
Location: Onsite in Englewood, CO
Note : Looking for candidates who are Local in Denver,CO and willing to be Onsite from Day 1 in Englewood,CO .
We are product engineering company focused on excellence in software engineering. We help businesses of different sizes ranging from startups to large organizations with our services and end-to-end solutions. We bring bold thinking and a desire to be the best partner with our work in consulting, analytics, digital solutions and engineering across all verticals and domains. We celebrate and value diversity in all its forms; it’s something we truly value as a multicultural community of problem solvers.
What You Can Expect From Us:
We work hard to provide our team with the best opportunities to grow their careers. You can expect to be a pioneer of ideas, a student of innovation, and a leader of thought. Innovation and thought leadership is at the center of everything we do, at all levels of the company. Let’s make your career great!
About the Role:
We are seeking a Python Developer to join our team on a full-time contract basis from now through the end of the year. The Python Developer will work with the other developers and teammates to ensure the technical goals of the project are met on behalf of the client. In this role, you will be responsible for managing functional requirements, execution, and performance for a core set of features and/or components. We will also be training this Python Developer
Day to Day Responsibilities:
- Python Developer follows the company software development lifecycle to design, code, configure, test, debug, and document system and application programs.
- Assists in preparing technical design specifications based on functional requirements and analysis documents.
- Reviews functional requirements, analysis and design documents and provides feedback.
- Collaborates with other development staff to achieve quality and consistency.
- Participates in architecture, design, and code reviews.
- Develops and maintains operational and system level documentation.
- 0-2 years of experience in Python.
- Strong experience with version control and workflow tooling such as GIT (GitLab, GitHub)
- Strong experience with CI/CD and code review process
- Strong communication skills and ability to explain protocol and processes with team and management.
- Strong documentation skills
- Strong troubleshooting skills with the ability to spot issues before they become problems.
- Experience with project management and workflow tools such as Agile, Jira, Scrum/Kanban/SAFe, etc.
Nice to Have:
- Go programming language is a plus.
- Experience with container technologies such as Docker
- Experience in Kubernetes and platform distributions such as Rancher, OpenShift, PKS
- Experience with CI technologies such as Jenkins, GitLab CI