This job requires the person to work onsite at the client location. Please note we don't sponsor. We are looking only for US Citizens or Green Card holders only, NO H1s/EADs/OPTs
Title: Java Developer
Location: Tempe, AZ
About This Opportunity
Use your skills, experience, and talents to be a part of groundbreaking thinking and visionary goals.
- Develop software and systems on the test-driven development and continuous integration practices.
- Unit test code and create automated test scripts
- Work closely with other engineers and partners to ensure development meets business needs
- Follow industry standard agile software design methodology for development and technical documentation
- Research related products and make necessary software recommendations
- Innovate constantly and maintain the technical edge
- Software development experience with at least one full cycle implementation from the requirement to production
- High proficiency in Java v8 PostgreSQL, MS SQL and Tomcat 8.
- Experience in open source platforms such as Spring.
- Experience in building highly scalable, high transaction volume RESTful API's
- Strong problem solving and thought partnership skills
- Team attitude
- Good verbal and written communication skills
Job Type: Full-time
- Java: 3 years (Required)
- Spring: 1 year (Required)
- Hibernate: 1 year (Required)