Are you looking to develop a successful career in sales within the Healthcare Industry? Health Care Logistics is now hiring motivated candidates to join our team environment. HCL makes it easy to sell and that means more $ales for you. We offer an established territory with established sales in a company that has been around for 38 years. Relationship sales in the Healthcare Industry – plan your own day and sell from our catalog that offers a huge variety of products. Let your talents shine in a thriving, family-owned company where your individual contributions can make a difference!
We have combined a casual and fun work environment with solid success and growth to become an ideal place to develop your career. Complete customer satisfaction is at the heart of everything we do, and we treat our employees the same great way we treat our customers. We offer a competitive benefits package that includes:
- Paid Holidays
- Full time benefits after 60 days, including medical, dental, vision
- Paid time off
- 401(k) retirement including 4% company match
- Company paid Life Insurance and Disability Insurance
- Work Monday - Friday 8am-4:30pm - Don’t take work home with you!
Our benefits are incredible – we have two medical plan options (save even more with our Wellness Option Rates). Our deductibles are low! Our dental and vision plans are amazing – prescription glasses every 12 months!
We offer a base pay plus potential to earn incentive pay up to $100,000. Travel 5 days that you choose out of the month to meet with your customers in person to truly establish that relationship.
The Account Manager (AM) is to increase sales and grow the contact base within their assigned territory by visiting & calling on customers, prospects, and leads. The AM is also responsible for receiving, processing, and recording customer’s orders while interacting with company team members who support the ordering, delivery and billing process.
- Schedule outside sales visits and outbound calls to market merchandise and promote sales.
- Identify customer needs and find opportunities to provide solutions for customers.
- Expand territories by generating leads, following up with prospects, and making contact with other departments.
- Receive customer calls, faxes, emails, and instant messages.
- Processes and resolve customer concerns and/or problems.
- Enter and track customer orders using company software.
- Record special dispositions and notes related to customers situations using company software.
- Attend trade shows, set up booths, and markets products.
- Open accounts for customers by creating new records in database.
- Track the disposition of customer deliveries.
- Solicit sales by cross selling and upselling products to customers, introducing monthly specials, and providing customers with the opportunity to receive sample items, promotional items, or evaluations orders.
- Troubleshoot work-related problems by sharing new ideas with other team members and supervisors while taking ownership of departmental success.
- Refer customer requests for refunds, exchanges, and adjustments to the returns department
- Confer with customers to provide information about products and services, quotes, or estimates of shipping costs.
- Introduce and discusses top product lines to each customer.
- Work with all company departments/teams to facilitate customer solutions: Manufacturing, Resource, Accounting, Returns, etc.
- Actively contribute to maintaining a strong team and spirit and positive work environment.
- Maintain a friendly and positive attitude when communicating with customers in order to ensure high quality service.
- Attend computer and customer process training.
- Train new employees in processing customer accounts.
- Attend team meetings and new product training.
- Recommend office equipment repairs.
- Work safely to prevent on-the-job injuries by following ergonomic guidelines.
- Maintain regular and predictable attendance.
- Perform other duties as requested.
Qualified candidates should apply if they possess:
- A minimum of a high school diploma or GED.
- 2+ years of experience in a consultative sales environment (or similar environment) is preferred but not necessary.
- A necessary level of skill in reading comprehension to understand and locate information in work related documents.
- Strongly developed capacities in written and oral communication to effectively convey and receive information to and from others.
- A fundamental level of skill in applied mathematics to perform work related tasks.
- Acceptable finger dexterity to perform data entry at a productive rate of speed while maintaining a high level of accuracy.
- The ability to work independently and manage work tasks effectively.
- A strong teamwork orientation and the ability to work well with others.
- Exceptional time management skills and punctuality to maintain a satisfactory attendance record.
- A practical understanding of electronic equipment, and computer hardware and software, including Windows applications, Microsoft Office software, and other word processing and communication software.
- The ability to maintain consistent and high levels of inbound and outbound calls, and talk time as defined by management, as well as face to face visits with customers.
- Full time availability and reliable transportation.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORKING CONDITIONS
This position requires that an individual is capable of:
- Frequently using hands and fingers to reach, handle, grab, and type.
- Remaining seated for extended periods.
- Occasionally standing, twisting, bending, kneeling, and squatting.
- Seeing details at close range (within a few feet of the observer).
- Communicating information and ideas clearly so others can understand.
- Listening and understanding information and ideas presented through words, phrases, and sentences.
- Remaining focused while working in a moderately distracting and somewhat noisy call center / office environment (in close proximity of other individuals who are typing and speaking on the telephone).
- Frequent standing / walking for trade