STEMperts is an online learning platform where students can learn the Science Technology Engineering and Math (STEM) courses directly from the subject experts. STEMperts offers flexible learning opportunities from the comforts of home. At STEMperts, we believe that to excel in any subject, you need to learn from the best.
With that vision, we have developed a platform where we want to give the subject matter experts a chance to teach the world and make a difference. They can also teach using their own creative style if they choose to do so. Our belief is that ‘You don’t have to be a Professional Teacher to teach what you know the best.'
If you believe you have expertise in any STEM subject, we would like to invite you to apply at STEMperts. This is an excellent opportunity for you to create an additional revenue stream by teaching your expertise.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- You will be responsible for creating the curriculum or the course material that you would like to teach. (You can also use the course material readily available from our library of courses).
- You will create your schedule and the length of your course.
- Our platform will assist you in scheduling the course and getting students enrolled.
- You can create one-on-one classes or group classes.
- Proven skills and expertise in any STEM subject that you choose to teach.
- Experience in teaching kids or teens preferred (but not required)
- Passionate about teaching.
- Ability to calmly and effectively deal with kids of all ages.
- Effectively communicate and interact with students so that students have fun while learning and not feel intimidated.
This is a 100% remote position, so you will need a reliable internet connection, laptop, or PC with a camera, headphone with mic, and a clean & quiet room to conduct your online class.
Work Location: Fully Remote
Pay: Earn up to $50/hour + Bonus based on performance & parents’ feedback.
Schedule: Set up your class schedule. There is no limit to the number of hours you want to work every week.
Job Type: Contract
Pay: $10.00 - $50.00 per hour
- teaching: 1 year (Preferred)
- United States (Preferred)
- Which STEM subjects/courses would you like to teach?
This Job Is:
- A “Fair Chance” job (you or the employer follow Fair Chance hiring practices when performing background checks)
- A good fit for applicants with gaps in their resume, or who have been out of the workforce for the past 6 months or more
- A job for which all ages, including older job seekers, are encouraged to apply