- Check in orders, pull orders & put stock away
- Deliver parts to Technicians
- Pick and set up parts deliveries for wholesale customers
- Scrap warranty and/or obsolete parts
- Check over company vehicles for maintenance & cleanliness
- Provide a high level service to internal and external customers.
- Help with the Parts counter when needed
- Prior retail/wholesale parts and/or ADP experience is helpful
- Ability to sit, bend, stoop, kneel, crouch, reach, and work on your feet for extended periods of time
- Ability to lift, lower, push, leverage, carry, and manipulate packages occasionally weighing up to 50 lbs.
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Must be able to work well as a member of a team
- Must have a valid driver’s license with an acceptable driving record
- Ideal candidate is someone who has aspirations of working the Parts counter one day.