Every immune system has a story to tell— the key is knowing how to listen. Our goal is to meaningfully improve people's lives by learning from the wisdom of their adaptive immune systems. It's a bold objective that we're uniquely built to achieve.
At Adaptive, you'll be challenged, you'll be inspired, and you'll be part of an innovative organization making a real impact on improving the quality of life globally. No matter what your role is, you'll find a diverse, team-driven, fun culture where your contributions truly count.
In this position, you will oversee full-lifecycle recruiting, developing sourcing and recruiting strategies for a diverse candidate pool based on current business needs and anticipating future needs. You will network and create pipelines with passive candidate pools, define and lead recruiting strategies, and focus on candidate & hiring manager experience. You will help drive our next stage of growth as we build our team with top tier talent.
This is an exciting opportunity for someone who enjoys running the recruiting process from end to end and is comfortable working through ambiguity. On top of being organized and goal oriented, you like to move fast while developing lasting relationships with candidates and internal stakeholders. The right person loves a challenge, and thrives in a fast-paced, high growth environment.
- Create the best candidate experience, from initial outreach to close
- Develop strong partnerships with internal stakeholders to deeply understand hiring needs
- Source qualified candidates through multiple channels while moving the interview process forward towards offer approval and negotiation
- Utilize data to improve recruiting efficiency, drive innovation and influence hiring decisions
- Manage the recruiting process while ensuring data integrity in our ATS (Greenhouse)
- Leverage your experience in competing for top talent to negotiate to complex offers
- Develop and implement creative, effective sourcing and recruiting strategies
- Leverage market data to effectively influence and drive recruiting efforts across multiple business functions including R&D, commercial, marketing, and operations.
- Build and maintain a strong candidate pipeline through various channels by utilizing Linked in, Job boards, or networking events
- Coach Hiring Managers on best practices and optimal candidate selection
- Lead and assist with Talent Acquisition projects
- Other duties may be assigned
- 8+ years recruiting experience including 3-5 years recruiting in a corporate setting. Start up experience preferred but not required.
- Bachelor's degree is preferred
- A track record of personal accountability, strong work ethic, integrity, and proven organizational skills with attention to detail.
- Sourcing and recruiting expertise; ability to network, source and locate top talent in a timely manner
- Extensive LinkedIn and ATS experience
- Proven experience developing and implementing creative recruiting strategies
- Self-driven and motivated individual who is comfortable working in a highly agile, start-up like environment
- Proven experience leading Talent Acquisition programs or projects (i.e.- Hiring Manager training, Employee Referral Program, ATS/CRM optimization and training etc.)
- Ability to influence within all levels of an organization
- Act with a high sense of urgency to meet and anticipate business needs, ability to juggle multiple open requisitions
- Demonstrated capabilities in multi-tasking and ability to adjust well to changing priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to maintain a high degree of confidentiality and professionalism
Adaptive Biotechnologies is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
NOTE TO EMPLOYMENT AGENCIES:
Adaptive Biotechnologies values our relationships with our Recruitment Partners and will only accept resumes from those partners whom have been contracted by a member of our Human Resources team to collaborate with us. Adaptive Biotechnologies is not responsible for any fees related to resumes that are unsolicited or are received by any employee of Adaptive Biotechnologies who is not a member of the Human Resources team.